[USRP-users] uhd_usrp_probe error

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Sep 22 20:22:36 EDT 2014

Hello Wenbin Toh:

I should also add that since there are .deb files only for Ubuntu 12.04 and
14.04, you should use one of those specific versions, preferably the more
recent one (14.04). If you want to stay with Ubuntu 13.10, then you can try
the 12.04 .deb package, but I would suggest building from source, just to
be safe. Ideally, run Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit, and build UHD from source.

--Neel