[USRP-users] uhd_usrp_probe error

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Sep 22 20:18:17 EDT 2014

Hello Wenbin Toh:

Yes, you should be able to build and install UHD 3.7.2 on Ubuntu 13.10. I
always suggest that people use the latest version of a distribution, in
order to get the latest kernel, latest drivers, latest libraries, etc., so
upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04 if you can, but if not, then you should be fine
with 13.10. I would also suggest that you use 64-bit Ubuntu, not 32-bit.

--Neel