[USRP-users] uhd_usrp_probe error

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Sep 22 16:42:15 EDT 2014

Hello ​Wenbin Toh:

In order to upgrade your UHD to version 3.7.2, download the file at the
link below [1]. If you have Fedora 19/20 or Ubuntu 12.04/14.04, you may be
able to install it using the .rpm or .deb package files, respectively. If
you install from source, follow the instructions listed at [2].

[1] http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd_stable/latest_stable/

[2] http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_build_guide.html

Once you have successfully completed the installation of 3.7.2, then run
the "usrp_x3xx_fpga_burner" utility.

--Neel