[USRP-users] B210 USB transfer error

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Mon Sep 22 13:08:06 EDT 2014

Thank you for the data, Tony.  It impacts OSX as well as Linux, so while updating the Linux kernel will likely help some, there still needs to be a more general fix put in place for those who either cannot update the kernel or who run an alternative OS.  Ettus R&D is currently working this issue. - MLD