[USRP-users] B210 USB transfer error

Tony Arkles t.arkles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:05:23 EDT 2014

I see you're running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS too, with the same chipset (C210)
that I have. The problem was happening all the time for me, and then as
soon as I did the upgrade to a 3.14 kernel it all went away. Haven't seen
it once since.

`uname -a` shows me that I'm now running 3.14.18-031418-generic, which I
got by following the instructions similar to these:
http://www.sysads.co.uk/2014/09/linux-kernel-3-14-18-lts-released/ (The
normal update process will stick to a 3.13 kernel)