[USRP-users] B210 USB transfer error

Tony Arkles t.arkles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:43:30 EDT 2014

I was having a similar problem on Ubuntu 14.04. Exact same error message. It wasn't really sample rate dependent, I was seeing it at 4MS/s, which worked fine over usb2.

I ended up upgrading to a 3.14 kernel (using ubuntu .debs from a newer version) and it cleared up. There were notes in the change log for the kernel saying that there were fixes for the Intel USB3 chipset.