[USRP-users] X3x0 PCIe ExpressCard benchmark_rate transmit test rate limit

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Fri Sep 19 22:09:16 EDT 2014

Hi Stan,

I just tested on my system and was able to achieve 25 Msps on transmit for
60 seconds with no issues (benchmark_rate --tx_rate=25e6 --duration=60).
Here is my configuration:

System:  Lenovo T430s laptop
Express Card:  NI Express Card-8360
OS:  Ubuntu 13.04 (kernel 3.11.6)
UHD:  3.7.2
NI-USRP-RIO Driver:

$ modinfo nikal
filename:
/lib/modules/3.11.6-low-latency-1k-ticks/kernel/natinst/nikal/nikal.ko
author:         National Instruments Corporation
license:        Copyright (c) 2002-2014 National Instruments Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.  Any and all use of the copyrighted materials is
subject to the then current terms and conditions of the applicable license
agreement, which can be found at <http://www.ni.com/linux/>.
srcversion:     21BCF3919A528389FB9E52A
depends:

Which version of niusrprio driver are you using?

Regards,
Michael