[USRP-users] X310 + 2 CBX daughtercards strange behaviour

boeglen herve herve.boeglen at univ-poitiers.fr
Wed Sep 17 11:19:27 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am playing with an USRP X310 + 2 CBX dautercards (RF 0
and RF 1). My aim is to perform a 2 antennas reception. However, when
testing the two RF inputs, RF 1 doesn't seem to work properly. With a
generator, I just enter a sum of 2 sines (100 kHz and 200 kHz) around a
3 GHz carrier, firstly on RF 0 then on RF 1.

Here are the results ( RF
0 and RF 1). The last image is a screenshot of my GRC UHD source. It
seems like RF 1 has a much wider noise bandwidth than RF 0 and as you
can notice the signal amplitude is 10 dB lower than the one observed on
RF 0.

Am I doing something wrong? As I understood from the X310
datasheet, it should be possible to receive or transmit simultaneously
wiith an X310 equipped with 2 daughterboards.

Best regards

Hervé