[USRP-users] How to install B200 on windows

tides anugraha tides.anugraha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:14:39 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,

I haven't perform perform the post-installation tasks to install the USB
driver, because i confuse about the step that describe on the web. I have
downloaded the windows USB driver, but i don't know what should i do with
the file? I have also read USB post-installation instructions
<http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/transport.html#usb-transport-libusb>
from the pages, but still i don't know what commands should i use? Could
you please give more details explanations for this post-installation tasks?

The power LED 600 is on and the device show up in the device manager when i
plug the device to the laptop, previously i was able to perform
uhd_find_devices & uhd_usrp_probe in my ubuntu linux 12.04 desktop which
run on the virtual box.

And Marcus, i've try your suggestion & as the results:

C:\Program Files\UHD\bin>uhd_usrp_probe --args "type=b200"
Win32; Microsoft Visual C++ version 10.0; Boost_105400;
UHD_003.007.002-90-unstable

Error: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for ----->
Device Address:
    type: b200