[USRP-users] How to install B200 on windows

tides anugraha tides.anugraha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:55:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to run usrp b200 on my windows machine, my computer operating
system is windows 8.1 32 bit & i plug b200 on USB 2 port (because it
doesn't have USB 3 pprt). I have followed the manual on Windows binary
install instructions and install the last unstable release for windows 32
bit.
When i run uhd_find_devices.exe from UHD\bin directory, it shows No UHD
devices found.
Is there some steps that i've missed here? Could someone please give clue
to resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Tides