[USRP-users] uplink software

Dan CaJacob dan.cajacob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:47:45 EDT 2014

Hey Aaron,

I actually just gave a presentation today at the GRCon about how we use GR,
UHD and Ettus SDR to control our microsatellites.  They're bigger than
cubesats, but the distinction is effectively meaningless.  I know of many
other companies and university groups that are using GR or satcom as well.

You can do satcom with GR out of the box.  We have some custom blocks for
stuff like HPA control, but mostly GR 3.7 has everything you need.

As Marcus pointed out, specifics help answer questions specifically, so...

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob