[USRP-users] Questions on USRP N200 data streaming

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Sep 17 17:32:55 EDT 2014

The cause is: there is no voltage in digital domain, it's just numbers!
The numbers correspond to voltages on the ADC, but it's not unless you
calibrated your complete frontend till you can map a number to a voltage.
Now, as I said in my previous mail, the UHD USRP source maps the ADC
range to (-1;1)+ (-1;1)j if set to float complex output, but in complex
int16 it uses the +- 2^15 range.

Greetings,
Marcus