[USRP-users] B2x0 and automatic DC-offset removal

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Sep 17 14:59:20 EDT 2014

Yeah, I forgot about that fact.
Basically, the AD chipset takes care of a lot of these aspects, and also
runs a calibration every time you tune; we enable this behavior in the
firmware for robustbness reason. You can fiddle with the firmware and
disable these features, if you feel like working a bit with the AD9361
registers, but I can't promise that'll be trivial.
What's bad about offset tuning?

Greetings,
Marcus