[USRP-users] Questions on USRP N200 data streaming

Nicholas Hu sxhu at vt.edu
Wed Sep 17 10:17:06 EDT 2014

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify this for me? Are you
saying that in my streaming settings, I am actually sending 12.5e6 S/s
 with 32 bit I and 32 bit Q in every sample through my 1 gigabit Ethernet
cable ? If this is the case, why am I only getting ~500 MBytes instead of
~1 GBytes in 10 seconds? And could you also explain the difference between
the wire data format (complex int16) and the host  data format (complex 32
float)?

Thanks again,

Nicholas