[USRP-users] uhd_usrp_probe error

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Tue Sep 16 12:30:17 EDT 2014

Hello ​Wenbin Toh:

Since you're using an X-series device, I would recommend that you use the
latest version of UHD, which is 3.7.2. I would also suggest building it
from source. You can get the tar-ball at the link below.

http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd_stable/latest_stable/

After you upgrade UHD, you will need to run "usrp_x3xx_fpga_burner" to burn
the 3.7.2 FPGA image onto your X310 device.

--Neel

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:59 PM,
​​