[USRP-users] uplink software

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Sep 16 09:16:39 EDT 2014

On 09/14/2014 12:49 PM, Aaron Yankey via USRP-users wrote:
> Dear Ettus,
>
> Please, I have a usrp N210 as my groundstation SDR. I have virtually
> combed the net for a software that supports it (USRP N210) in  full
> duplex mode (TXRX). Please can you suggest a software (apart from
> gnuradio; due to time and technical issues) that can both transmit and
> receive using the usrp n210.
>
> Thank you

I'll comment that "ground station software" is a very wide brush--could
you be more specific about what you're looking for?

I know that Dan Cajacob has built ground-station software for cubesats
(I think it's cubsats) using Gnu Radio and B100s.  You might pop up on
   the discuss-gnuradio list, where he is often a contributor.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator