[USRP-users] USRP B210 now green?

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Sep 15 14:12:43 EDT 2014

I think this was addressed on this list a few days ago.

The new production boards happen to be green, rather than a white
full-board silkscreen.

There are minor layout changes, driven mostly by the change to the USB
connector to a

 large-size 'B' connector, away from the "micro" B connector on the
white units.

Also, on B210, there is a GPIO connector, and the power LED is now dual
colour to indicate USB-vs-external power.

The new front/rear panel layouts are available here:

http://files.ettus.com/b2x0_enclosure/

Cheers