[USRP-users] Scheduled Antenna Switching Timing Issues

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Sat Sep 13 00:53:22 EDT 2014

Hello Dave:

I do not think that timed commands are supported on the B200 and B210
devices (they are definitely supported on the N-series and X-series
devices). However, timed streaming (starting a stream at a specific time)
is supported. Could send me a stand-alone code segment that I could use to
see exactly what you're doing, and to reproduce your problem? I'll build
and run your code example on a B210 here, and look more closely at the
issue.

Regardless, I would still recommend that you use the latest version of UHD,
which is 3.7.2. You can get it from GitHub, and build it from source. The
link to the page is below. I think you will still benefit from using a more
recent version of UHD, as the one you're running now is old.

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/release_003_007_002

--Neel