[USRP-users] ADC signal level

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Fri Sep 12 10:03:03 EDT 2014

-15dBm -- don't confuse the dBFS that your FFT routines, or Gnu Radio
gives you with the actual signal level at the antenna connector.

You'll have to determine the range experimentally, since it varies over
frequency and gain setting and also device to device.

 When the magnitude of the signals are approach 1.0 (when using
floating-point on the host side) then you know you have

 approached saturation in the ADC.

--

Regards,

Sam