[USRP-users] ADC signal level

Sam mite mite.engr11 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:54:11 EDT 2014

Thanks for the response. So you are suggesting that input at the USRP WBX
input should never exceed -15dB? Also, I want to know the input signal
levels (extremes) to WBX for which :

   1. Peak of the Signal is deriving the ADC into saturation .
   2. Peak of the Signal is touching minimum level that can be sampled by
   ADC.

--

Regards,

Sam