[USRP-users] ADC signal level

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Sep 11 14:20:24 EDT 2014

I think the reference level is set to about 2VP-P, and with 14 bits I'd
guess about 120uV as the minimum input level.

But you're going to be limited to about -15dBm at the input plane to the
WBX, regardless of what you set the gain on the WBX, unless you

 have attenuation in front to limit signals to less than about -15dBm,
to prevent damage to the LNA.