[USRP-users] USRP - N210 Frequency Offset Calibration

FIXED-TERM Ghobrial Antoun (CR/AEH4) fixed-term.Antoun.Ghobrial at de.bosch.com
Thu Sep 11 11:33:00 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am using one USRP N210 with daughter boards LFTX and LFRX (operating frequency range is 30 Mhz) using Simulink model. I used the Simulink model from Mathworks for Frequency offset calibration and it showed -2.344 Hz
I compensated this value at SDRU_Rx , but it still shows the same freq offset value. Since I am using the same USRP for transmitting and receiving with the same local oscillator , why it shows this offset value.

Any suggestion please !

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Antoun Ghobrial
CR/AEH4