[USRP-users] Bandwidth of USRP N201 with daughterboard LFTX and LFRX

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Sep 10 12:33:32 EDT 2014

Hi,
underflows mean that your PC is too slow to produce the samples that the
USRP needs; this usually has nothing to do with the symbol rate, but
with the sampling rate set for the USRP. Maybe these two are related in
your application? What is the sampling rate?

You might need to computationally optimize your application (something
that might be hard if you use other people's simulink blocks) or
increase your computer's performance to get rid of the underruns.

Best regards,
Marcus