[USRP-users] Error while compiling UHD

Shamma Al Marzooqi shamma.almarzooqi at adasi.ae
Wed Sep 10 06:08:04 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to install the latest UHD version in my USRP E110. I downloaded this version:

uhd-source_003.007.002-release

and followed these instructions to create the files :

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../cmake/Toolchains/arm_cortex_a8_native.cmake -DENABLE_E100=ON -DENABLE_USRP_E_UTILS=TRUE ../
$ make

Then I got this error:

[  0%] Generating uhd_cal_rx_iq_balance man page
[  0%] Generating uhd_cal_tx_dc_offset man page
[  0%] Generating uhd_cal_tx_iq_balance man page
[  0%] Generating uhd_find_devices man page
[  0%] Generating uhd_images_downloader man page
[  0%] Generating uhd_usrp_probe man page
[  0%] Generating usrp_n2xx_simple_net_burner man page
[  0%] Generating usrp_x3xx_fpga_burner man page
[  0%] Generating usrp2_card_burner man page
[  4%] Built target man_page_gzips
[  4%] Generating /home/root/src/uhd-source_003.007.002-release2/build/lib/transport/vrt_if_packet.cpp
Illegal instruction
make[2]: *** [lib/transport/vrt_if_packet.cpp] Error 132
make[1]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/uhd.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards,
Shamma Ibrahim Mohammed A. Al Marzooqi
Analyst - Communication Engineering
Development & Technology

شمه ابراهيم المرزوقى
محلل - هندسة إتصالات
التطوير والتكنولوجيا

[\\adsvrapp\ESM\EUROSATORY38.png]
<

The information transmitted and available in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information/material. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, you must not read, use or disseminate the information and must promptly notify the sender via e-mail or over the telephone and delete this e-mail immediately. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by ADASI for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.