[USRP-users] X300 PCIe Driver Issues

Ashish Chaudhari ashish.chaudhari at ettus.com
Tue Sep 9 16:46:04 EDT 2014

Hi Peter,

PCI Express functionality for the X300/X310 is independent of your host
network settings and connections. Can you please confirm that you have done
everything in the PCIe setup guide:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/NI_USRP_RIO_Linux

Also please be aware that you have to run the following command every time
you reboot your host computer:
sudo /usr/local/bin/niusrprio_pcie start

Best,
Ashish