[USRP-users] Using both slots of the USRP1

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Sep 9 09:43:26 EDT 2014

Oh sorry, I just realized you said in your subject it was a USRP1...
In that case, I'm only still about confused about your threading
approach; as far as I would design your system, the spectrum scanning
thread would have an recv() containing loop that would be continously
run, and inform the other threads using some kind of condition or queue
mechanism about detections, and there would be no "getting back to
another thread", since that's kind of the opposite of what threads are
for (ie. running tasks asynchronously to each other and exchanging
information on certain events only).

Greetings,
Marcus