[USRP-users] Using both slots of the USRP1

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Sep 9 09:11:36 EDT 2014

Hi Yassine,

what USRP are we talking about?
Right now, the B210 and X3x0 are the only devices available that have
multiple RX ADCs.
With all other devices, you can only receive one signal at a time.

The rest of your question is kind of convoluted, though it seems to be
an issue with multi-threading.
Maybe you could  make a UML timing diagram illustrating your problem and
uploading that to imgur.com or the like?

Greetings,
Marcus