[USRP-users] Using both slots of the USRP1

Abouda Yassine abouda21yassine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:43:26 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to make a program which consists of a script scanning the
spectrum continuously using  one side(A for example),and on the other side
of the USRP I would like to alternate between transmission and reception,is
that possible?My problem is when I used one side I scanned the spectrum
then I launched a thread to transmit data then I launched another thread
for reception of another data then I would like to get back to the main
thread and my program wouldn't continue to work although it gets back to
the first(spectrum analyzer) thread but it just stops there!!!!It's
complicated but I hope you inspire me with your ideas,thx
-yassine