[USRP-users] User Settings Bus on X3x0

Hrishikesh Shelar hshelar at umich.edu
Fri Sep 5 19:24:40 EDT 2014

Makes sense. Instead of using the user settings logic would it be possible
to just to instantiate more settings reg modules having addresses higher
than the last ones used by the USRP (which I think is SR_TX_FRONT = 216).
So lets say I started at 230? Also is there any easy way to set these
registers within UHD or will I have to add a custom block of code in
x300_impl.cpp.

Thanks,
Hrishi