[USRP-users] usrp1 over ethernet

djl djl at montana.com
Tue Sep 2 11:46:32 EDT 2014

Hi Mike:   USB to ethernet goes the wrong direction; it's kind of a
one-way conversion. What's needed is a mini-server. What you have
connects a computer to an ethernet using a USB port on the computer and
some software to make the port look like an ethernet port. Won't work
"backwards", I think.
Don