[USRP-users] usrp1 over ethernet

Mike Jameson mike at scanoo.com
Tue Sep 2 07:49:50 EDT 2014

Thanks for reminding me about this, I have wondered whether one of these
USB to Ethernet extension devices would work with my USRP1.  For $4.85 inc
delivery I've just bought one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221407827693

Will keep you posted in a week when it arrives.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Email: mike at scanoo.com