[USRP-users] usrp1 over ethernet

djl djl at montana.com
Tue Sep 2 01:38:39 EDT 2014

Has anyone SUCCESSFULLY used an ethernet device server with the USRP1
and Gnuradio on Linux? I'd like to be able to access my USRP1 from any
one of several different computers on my local wired network.  Printer
servers for wired networks seem to be reasonable in cost, at least for
10/100 lan types.  Latency might be a problem.
Thanks.

BTW, I have had to give up on hooking gnu radio to wsjt on the same
Linux box. I am, after all, 76 years old now, and I simply don't have
the ten tears or so to spare trying to understand the Linux sound card
stuff, even with the massive amount of  information available on several
wikis, websites, forums, and other kaabalistic and oracular sources :-)
Don