[USRP-users] how to program FPGA (ETTUS B200)

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Oct 28 13:49:23 EDT 2014

On 10/28/2014 05:51 PM, Ruben Merz via USRP-users wrote:
> Dear Massimo, If you've never done it, then unless you have a really
> good reason, don't do it :-)

There is some truth in this.

However, the short version is:
- Download and install ISE Webpack
- Set up your environment (this depends on your OS etc., check the ISE
manuals). You want the ISE toolchain in your path.
- We have a build infrastructure you can use. Head to usrp3/top/b200 and
run the Makefile there.

Enjoy,
Martin