[USRP-users] CMake Error: cmake_symlink_library: System Error: Operation not permitted

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Oct 28 10:29:43 EDT 2014

Hi Tides,

this is but a hopeful guess:
I had something similar with raw "ld" quite a while back (when hard
drive space was sparse and so was my budget) when I tried to build some
C project on a FAT32 partition. The problem was, if I remember
correctly, that the system couldn't set the executable bit on some files.
Is it possible that you're building on a FAT/NTFS mount or on a network
drive?

Greetings,
Marcus