[USRP-users] Direction finding using the B210

Soumen Banerjee soumen08 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:13:05 EDT 2014

Hi,
I do have gnuradio installed. I have been working with the uhd examples in
C++ though. I guess Ill follow through with the rx_multi_samples example
you suggested.

Im afraid I dont completely understand your comments on baseband. If I
understand correctly, what you are saying is that when we set the receiving
center frequency on the B210, it automatically downconverts to baseband
(removing the 5GHz carrier). Is this correct?

Regards,
Soumen