[USRP-users] How to load firmware to X310?

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Oct 28 05:40:50 EDT 2014

On 10/28/2014 01:46 AM, Y.Liu wrote:
> Hi, Martin
>
> Could you please tell me more how to init it? Right now I only have
> usrp_x3xx_fpga_burner, but it doesn't have fw= argument...

Please ask these questions on the mailing list.

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding: The firmware is *not*
the FPGA image (which holds the FW image inside).

You *can* update the ZPU code of a running X-Series by appending fw= to
any device args, e.g. uhd_usrp_probe --args fw=<PATH TO FW>
This is *just* for ZPU code!

Cheers,