[USRP-users] Usrper Program

Will Lunden lundenwill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:02:27 EDT 2014

Dear list,

I am a newcomer to the world of USRP and gnuradio, and as a first project I have been trying to configure a USRP1 as a digital PID controller using code developed by a former colleague. The configuration requires running the "usrper" command, which I have seen some mention of in various how-to's, but my installation of uhd/gnuradio doesn't seem to include this command.

I've used the package managers in Ubuntu 14 and Fedora 20 to install uhd/gnuradio and have successfully communicated with my usrp1 in both cases, but neither installation included the usrper command. I've also built gnuradio from source in Ubuntu 14, but have the same problem.

Is this command no longer included in recent versions of uhd or gnuradio? Or perhaps I'm missing something very basic?

Thanks for your time,
Will