[USRP-users] USRP2 Antenna for 2.4GHz-2.5GHz

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Oct 27 04:20:34 EDT 2014

On 10/27/2014 05:52 AM, Roland Awusie wrote:
> Thank you for your inputs on antenna specifications. I have purchased
> VERT2450 antenna and have started sampling spectrum from 2.4-2.5G
> without issue.
>
> I will be grateful if anyone can direct me to the best method of saving
> the data file for post processing.I planed to use matlab for data plotting.

If you have GNU Radio installed, you can uhd_rx_cfile to record to disk
and make use of the tools in gnuradio/gr-utils/octave to read the data
into your Matlab workspace.

Without installing anything, the example rx_samples_to_file can be used.
It saves files as binary data.

Matlab of course comes with Simulink drivers for USRPs. You might be
able to use those, too.