[USRP-users] Direction finding using the B210

Soumen Banerjee soumen08 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:06:55 EDT 2014

Hi,
I have setup uhd and gnuradio on my computer running Ubuntu 12.04 using the
instructions on this page:

http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/UHD_Linux

I'd like to try receiving samples from both the channels and writing them
to a file. What is the easiest way of achieving this?

Say I have another SDR transmitting a random bitstream modulated over some
high frequency carrier(chosen to avoid interference), do I get the
bitstream as the samples out of the B210 or do I get samples of the
modulated waveform. In essence, does the B210 perform some kind of
down-conversion on the received signals?

Regards,
Soumen