[USRP-users] WiMAX scanner

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Thu Oct 23 12:13:19 EDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,

If you want to use MATLAB/Simulink to import the data, you can download the hardware support package described here<http://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/usrp.html>.  The Communications System Toolbox contains a Simulink-based WiMAX PHY simulation, described here<http://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/examples/ieee-802-16-2009-wirelessman-ofdma-phy-downlink-pusc.html?prodcode=CM&language=en>.  Also, the MATLAB File Exchange lists a MATLAB-based WiMAX simulation here<http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24369-wimax-physical-layer-simulation>.

Hth,
Mike