[USRP-users] Storing signals with full bandwidth of USRP x300/x310

Perper perper at o2.pl
Thu Oct 23 06:16:42 EDT 2014

Thank you Matt for the quick reply.

The requirement to store the data is quite common in radiolocation (i.e.
SAR imaging) as the radar data is often postprocessed with use of
different algorithms. Examples of equipment that can be attached to USRP
x300 in order to store/send large amounts of data with high bandwidth
might be very valuable for users performing radar measurements with use
of the USRPs.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik