[USRP-users] [Openlte-discuss] uhd Error?

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Thu Oct 23 02:11:36 EDT 2014

Sounds great!

The Ettus guys seem to have no really good idea at the moment, and I hesitate bugging them when I do not really have the time to do some deeper research, not to mention my bad knowledge about Linux, logfiles and all that crazy stuff under the hood.

At least I know that something in the framework of uhd and gnuradio goes wrong, and I know that similar hardware from Nuand, the BladeRF with identical USB chip (Cypress FX3) and similar sampling rates works on the same virtual machine flawlessly, and that the B210 hardware must be OK, as it works on the same PC with Windows without any issues for hours.

At the moment I am trying setting up a Kubuntu 12.04 VM to see any possible OS influence.

Ralph.