[USRP-users] problems with UHD and Visual Studio Express 2013

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Wed Oct 22 19:45:03 EDT 2014

Hi Massimo,

The problem is that you are using header files from VC12 and linking to the
UHD library from the installer, which appears to be built using VC10.
There is a VS2013 installer available, but I would recommend that you just
build UHD locally and make sure you link your executable to that version.

Regards,
Michael