[USRP-users] UBX daughter board

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Wed Oct 22 13:22:09 EDT 2014

Luong,

We hope to be releasing the UBX board around the end of the year.

For those who were not at GRCon, UBX is a new transceiver daughterboard
which covers 10 MHz to 6 GHz.  It will be available in a 40 MHz BW version
for N200-series, B100, E100-series, and a 160 MHz BW version for
X300-series motherboards.

Its architecture is similar to the WBX, SBX, and CBX, and performance is
the same or better across the frequency range.  It also has a full machined
shield for better isolation and heat sinking.

Matt