[USRP-users] N210 WBX annoying spurs while switching

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Wed Oct 22 12:16:43 EDT 2014

When you start and stop transmission without smoothly ramping the signal to
zero at the beginning and end, you will create wideband spurs.  Just think
about it as amplitude modulation.  Even if you are transmitting a pure sine
wave, if you turn it on and off quickly, it will create out of band spurs.
Hams call this keyclicks.

Matt