[USRP-users] X3X0 second channel SBX corrupted samples?

LEMENAGER Claude claude.lemenager at thalesgroup.com
Tue Oct 21 11:32:31 EDT 2014

Hello

New tests with NIUSRPRIO_PCIE==>UHD003.008.000-RC1 ==>Gnuradio 3.7.5
I have attached a file with the results but appears to be the same as UHD003.007.002:
Channels B:0 are corrupted (sorry for the file which is heavy)

Best regards,

Claude
Hello Marcus,

No changes with this other firmware. I am building UHD 003.007.003-RC1 for further tests.

Regards,

Claude

Hello Marcus,

I am working at 950MHz (RF) sampling 25MHz.
One thing is curious: In grc I specify External for both Clock source and Time but when running I obtain:

-       References Initialized to internal sources
WARN: Sensor 'lo_locked' failed to lock within timeout on channel 0
... (other channels)
>From UHD-FFT example (QT), I obtain the same but the indicator 'lo_locked' is in locked state.
And more curiously, I use an Octoclock as external source, the PPS led is not synchronized between Octoclock and X310 (even between X310 despite the fact I set them to External References! (seems not to be aware from the settings)

With the respect of the images, I used the one of the 20 Aug 2014 (003.007.002-48) but have seen it exists one of 21 Aug-2014 (003.007.002-440) (dates from tags in directory). I will try with this one.

Thank you,

Claude