[USRP-users] Isolating the grounds of LFTX and LFRX in N200

khalid.el-darymli khalid.el-darymli at mun.ca
Mon Oct 20 07:25:16 EDT 2014

Hi Ralph,

Yes, I understand that the proximity of both PCBs and the lack of shielding
is a part of the problem, but I think the common ground too plays a role
into this. As mentioned in my earlier email, I personally verified this for
the case of two separate N200 devices.

Please see this,
http://web.mit.edu/~jhawk/tmp/p/EST016_Ground_Loops_handout.pdf

All the best,