[USRP-users] 3.8.0 build issues on centos 6

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Wed Oct 15 15:42:32 EDT 2014

Hello Stan:

Thanks for your feedback. It's very useful information. Other than
upgrading Boost to version 1.55, was there anything else that you had to do
in order to get UHD 3.8.0 to build on CentOS 6? You're using the default
GCC 4.4.7?

I noticed that you had upgraded the kernel. You said you're running 3.10,
and the default for CentOS 6 is 2.6.32. Although this shouldn't affect
building 3.8.0, it might be important when running 3.8.0.

--Neel