[USRP-users] B100 + WBX Aliasing

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Wed Oct 15 14:36:14 EDT 2014

Quadrature mixers, as used in most SDRs including WBX are sensitive to
strong signals around the third harmonic of the local oscillator.  312 * 3
is 936 MHz, hence you see the GSM signal there.  Analog filters or banks of
filters are necessary to get rid of signals like that if they are a problem
in your application.

Matt