[USRP-users] B100 + WBX Aliasing

Germano germanocapela at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:59:23 EDT 2014

Marcus,

Thanks for the detailed answer.
I tested with two different antennas, Ettus' VERT400 and a DVB-T antenna
(not one of those that come with the rtl dongles) and the results are
similar (more prominent w/ the DVBT antenna).
I attached some screenshots of my measurements (I also tried with lower
gain, 10dB, and the results are equivalent).

Regards,

Germano